Mary is a communications executive with 20 years’ experience building innovative strategies to tell compelling stories of pioneering products in industries including energy, K12 digital education, telecommunications, web content, and manufacturing.
She has led marketing and public relations programs for three Global 500 corporations and five technology start-ups evolved from Carnegie Mellon University. Mary is an 85 Broads Mentor, President of the Board of Pittsburgh’s Quantum Theatre, an elected member of the Allegheny County Democratic Committee, and Chief Executive Mother to three young men.
- Education & Workforce Development
- Legislative policy & market analysis to identify & respond to obstacles
- Strategic partnership development
- Public relations & messaging customized to issues & opportunities
- Government RFP & bid response project management
- Federal grant & private funding development
Mary is co-chair of the Remake Learning Council.