Dana Gold has worked with vulnerable people, families, and children ensnared in poverty throughout her career. She currently is the Chief Operating Officer at Jewish Family and Community Services, where she supports the work of:
- Welcoming refugees and immigrant families to our region
- Providing legal representation for unaccompanied children brought to this region from the southern border
- Navigating career and post-secondary school educational opportunities for youth who are first-time college students through 412 Futures
- Supporting refugee and immigrant youth with mentors and advocates through our Newcomer’s Crew
- Offering barrier-free mental health services for adolescents and young adults through UpStreet
- Guiding 1 Nation, ARYSE, and Connecting Champions as a member of their Board of Directors
Dana believes that creativity applied strategically is key to achieving greater equity, justice, and kindness.