Jewish Family and Community Services (JFCS) has provided innovative and effective solutions to problems facing families and individuals of all ages in our region for over 80 years.
- Welcoming refugees and immigrant families to our region
- Providing legal representation for unaccompanied children brought to this region from the southern border
- Navigating career and post-secondary school educational opportunities for youth who are first-time college students through 412 Futures
- Supporting refugee and immigrant youth with mentors and advocates through our Newcomer’s Crew and The After School Club
- Offering barrier-free mental health services for adolescents and young adults through UpStreet,
- Supporting Learn and Earn students at multiple locations throughout the city
- Collaborating closely with other youth-serving organizations such as ARYSE, APOST, PPS’s OST providers, The Mentoring Partnership of SWPA, and Partners for Work
Is this your page? Want to make edits to it? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it happen!