The mission of the Cranberry Public Library is to strengthen the community by serving as an integral hub for information, inspiration, and enrichment.
The library is committed to:
- Inspiring the imagination
- Maintaining respect for diverse viewpoints
- Treating all individuals with dignity and respect
- Enhancing the quality of life in the community
- Providing equal access to information and services
- Promoting literacy, enrichment, and lifelong learning
The library believes:
- All people have a right to privacy, confidentiality, and intellectual freedom
- Access to resources is not limited by its walls
- Community members should have a place where they feel comfortable to learn, share, discover, and create
Is this your page? Want to make edits to it? Email email@example.com and we'll make it happen!