We welcome all educators to join this virtual lunch and learn to engage in an informative session on equine and horticulture therapies. Northgate School District will be joining Remake Learning to share about their equine and horticulture programs.
By participating in this virtual lunch and learn, you will:
- Gain valuable insights into equine and horticulture therapeutic practices in education.
- Discover how Northgate School District has successfully implemented these programs.
- Network with fellow educators and exchange ideas.
Who Should Attend?
- Educators of all levels (K-12, out-of-school time, higher education, and beyond)
- Anyone interested in innovative approaches to education