Join Catalyst Connection and The Consortium for Public Education for a 3-day professional learning experience called Industry 4.0 Teacher Academy!
During this unique experience you will learn how the manufacturing industry is using emerging Industry 4.0 technologies to revolutionize the way they manufacture, improve and distribute their products. After attending this experience, you will know how you can take the knowledge you gained back into your classroom to expose today’s learners of these high-demand and high-paying career pathways.
- Day 1 – August 1st
Mill 19 – 4501 Lytle St, Pittsburgh, PA 15207
- Day 2 – August 8th
Robert Morris University – 6001 University Blvd, Moon Twp, PA 15108
- Day 3 – August 15th
Digital Foundry – 855 5th Ave, New Kensington, PA 15068
- Receive a $450 stipend and Act 48 hours by attending this academy!
- Learn about a variety of emerging technologies and create a plan of action for taking the knowledge into your classroom and district.
- Introduction to the new PA Science Standards and how these emerging technologies align.
- Join a peer network community of fellow educators for collaboration opportunities both short-term and long-term.
- Network with resource providers, partner organizations, and manufacturing industry representatives.
- Learn more about this experience by visiting our webpage.
SECURE YOUR SPOT NOW!
If you have any questions, please reach out to Hannah Kusenko.