Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
Teaching entrepreneurship in K-12 education can provide students with valuable skills, mindsets, and tools to succeed in various fields and make meaningful contributions to society. Our event will feature special guests from Penn Hills Charter School of Entrepreneurship and the Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE), who will share their experiences and insights on how entrepreneurship education can transform K-12 schools and empower students to pursue their dreams.
- Penn Hills Charter School of Entrepreneurship
- Debra Titus, M.Ed., K-8 Entrepreneurial Education Coach
- Mrs. Jessica Zuk, Principal
- Mrs. Nina Tortorice, MicroSociety Coordinator
- Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE)
- Julianne Kasper, Lead Program Associate