Fluxspace is seeking a highly skilled and passionate Education Consultant to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing expertise and guidance to educators and educational institutions on how to develop and implement effective STEAM learning experiences, assisting in designing innovative learning environments, and navigating technologies related to the future of learning.
- Provide guidance and support to educators on how to effectively integrate STEAM principles into the classroom and curriculum
- Collaborate with schools, districts, and other educational institutions to identify and address their unique STEAM and educational technology needs and goals
- Conduct professional development sessions for educators to enhance their STEAM teaching skills, such as concepts/topics related to makerspaces, computer science (coding), digital fabrication (laser cutters, 3D printers), simple robotics, indoor agriculture systems, etc.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to educators and other stakeholders to showcase the value of our educational products/programs, educational technology solutions, and resources
- Facilitate in-person student learning experiences, such as field trips, “STEAM” Days, Design Thinking Workshops, etc
- Develop and implement student-centered STEAM curriculums and programs that are engaging, relevant, and aligned with education standards
- Provide consultations related to redesigning learning environments, furniture layouts, etc
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices related to the future of learning and share this knowledge with educators and other stakeholders
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers at schools, districts, and other educational institutions to promote and sell our STEAM and Education Technology solutions, technologies, and resources
- Actively prospect and follow up on leads to secure new business opportunities and grow sales within assigned territory
- Participate in research studies and other initiatives related to the future of education
- Create and implement assessments to measure the effectiveness of STEAM curriculums and program
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Education, or STEAM-related field
- 3+ years of experience in education, teaching, STEAM programs, or curriculum development
- Strong understanding of STEAM/Maker education principles and practices
- Experience in troubleshooting, fixing, and maintaining STEAM technologies such as 3D Printers and Laser Cutters
- Experience in using educational technologies such as computers, interactive touch panels, learning management systems, Web 2.0 tools, etc
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to a variety of audiences
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful STEAM curriculums and programs
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience with project management
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively
- Experience with CRM systems and sales tools is preferred but not required
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel as needed
The following three background checks are required:
○ Department of Human Services Child Abuse History Clearance
○ Pennsylvania State Police Request for Criminal Records Check
○ Federal Criminal History Record Information (CHRI)
If you are passionate about creating engaging learning experiences, playing a role in transforming education, and have a proven track record in developing and implementing successful STEAM and Educational Technology programs, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of educators and students.
Interested applicants should email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.
Applicants can also apply via LinkedIn job posting – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3270370293