Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
On May 2, 2023, participating districts are invited to have one of their first- or second-grade classrooms “swap schools” for an afternoon to experience how STEAM & maker pedagogies are thriving in a classroom different from theirs. Participating schools will connect virtually, and students will plan, create, and iterate their very own crafty catapult! Live feed of this record-breaking design challenge will stream to schools across the state as we launch Remake Learning Days in Pennsylvania! Some schools will be selected for additional media opportunities upon receiving district permission.
- Launch Remake Learning Days 2023 across Pennsylvania
- Connect teachers and students virtually for meaningful connections and collaborative learning activities
- Encourage exploration of new parts of Pennsylvania
- Provide positive media opportunities for your district
- Cultivate engineering concepts in elementary school students – all while having a blast!