Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
Priority will be given to proposals that highlight equitable practices for students with disabilities and other historically underrepresented populations, such as English language learners and students of color.
The Summit features three formats for presentations:
1. Concurrent Sessions are 45-minute time blocks covering a wide range of CS concepts and practices, levels of CS experience, and roles. Levels of engagement may include:
– Listen & Learn: Presenter-led demonstrations and/or panel conversations
– Share & Collaborate: Small or large group collaboration and discussion
– Discover & Practice: Hands-on exploration and practice
2. Lunch & Learn Booths will be available June 14th during lunch. These interactive booths will allow participants to have hands-on access to various types of products and/or tools. Booths will require a display to showcase the main features of the product and the physical product so the participant can engage.
3. Asynchronous Sessions will be available on Schoology with a discussion board. Videos should be 10-15 minutes with an option for participants to engage on a discussion board.