The Inclusive STEM Teaching Project is a 6 week course designed to advance the awareness, self-efficacy, and the ability of faculty, postdocs, and doctoral students to cultivate inclusive STEM learning environments for all their students and to develop themselves as reflective, inclusive practitioners.
Participants in this course will…
- Examine issues of diversity, equity and inclusion in higher education
- Reflect on their own and their students’ identities and experiences
- Question their assumptions about all aspects of instruction
- Identify and implement learner-centered structures and strategies
- Apply principles of evidence-based inclusive teaching
- Use their student learning data and feedback to inform pedagogical and curricular choices