Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
- Setting up an online storefront
- SEO to minimize your site’s load time and best align your storefront with what your audience is searching for
- SEM to connect and convert your target audience to paying customers
- Reporting analytics to use your site’s data to gauge and improve your marketing strategy and ad spends
This 3-week workshop being taught by digital marketing professional, Maddi Love, includes virtual evening sessions as well as in-person sessions on Saturdays. This hybrid approach is designed to maximize the time you are able to spend learning with your instructor and fellow students during the busy work week while providing face-to-face time to engage and grow your network on the weekend.
Workshop Dates and Times (Your registration for this workshop includes all dates and times listed below)
- Week 1 : September 20 and 22, 6:30-8:30pm (virtually) & September 24, 10:00am-2:00pm (in-person)
- Week 2: September 27 and 29, 6:30-8:30pm (virtually) & October 1, 10:00am-2:00pm (in-person)
- Week 3: October 11 and 13, 6:30-8:30pm (virtually) & October 15, 10:00am-2:00pm (in-person)
This workshop series kicks off with a virtual moderated discussion on September 7, 6:30-7:30pm register here (add link) featuring their talented digital marketing instructors that is the perfect entry point for attendees who are just starting to approach a featured topic to connect and ask questions as they decide which workshop sessions are the best fit for them.
Workshop Participant Requirements
- Respond to pre-workshop survey
Be sure to subscribe to The Warhol: Academy’s mailing list to stay up-to-date on their workshops, networking events, speaker series, and other happenings to become an integral member of their growing community of creative and tech-focused professionals.