The Arts Ed Collaborative’s one-day arts education conference returns on Monday, October 10, 2022. This conference is for arts educators and arts education advocates of all kinds, including classroom teachers, school administrators, teaching artists, arts and culture program staff, and more. Stay tuned for more details about session leaders and artmaking opportunities.
- Participate in a variety of hands-on concurrent sessions
- Enjoy engaging speakers and performers
- Reconnect and network with peers
- Earn continuing education (Act 48) credits
Arts Ed Collaborative is currently preregistering groups of classroom teachers (conference registration for individuals will open this summer). If interested in this option, please contact Chris Duerr at 412-201-7405 or email@example.com by May 27, 2022.
Arts Ed Collaborative is happy to offer conference registration on a sliding scale:
- $70 – schools with less than 20% of students from low-income households
- $55 – schools with 20% – 39% of students from low-income households
- $40 – schools with 40% – 59% of students from low-income households
- $30 – schools with greater than 60% of students from low-income households
Why the New Name?
Arts Ed Collaborative has held the ACTIVATE Arts Learning Conference (previously, Regional Arts Ed Day) since 2004. With the release of their brand-new theory of change, called the Activating Arts Learning framework, they know that this conference is an incredible opportunity to energize arts learning in our region. Arts Ed Collaborative uses this expansive theory of change to shape all of their sessions, so they realized it was time for a fresh name: the Activate Arts Learning Conference!