Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
Participants are encouraged to buckle up and join New Castle Area School District for an exciting 2-day “STEAM ROAD TRIP” as they travel to some fun and interesting destinations, where they will engage in an immersive learning experience!
Day 1 (for educators/admins only) will focus on building foundational skills, while Day 2 (for students AND educators/admins) will be dedicated to transferring and applying Knowledge
“Destinations” will include:
- Laser Engraving
- Circuitry Kits (Makey Makey, Microbits, Hummingbird)
- 3D Printing & Design Software
- Graphic Design & T-Shirt Printing
- Programmable Robots With Raspberry Pi
- Shield Bots & Arduino Robotics
- Novel Engineering & Maker Learning
- Simple Robotics (Dot/Dash, Ozobots, Spheros)
- Cricut Vinyl Cutting & T-Shirt Making
- “Tinkering” Around With Treats
For additional details about this special event, click the links below for the official Tinker Tank 2022 event flyers: