Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
Every year, Project Invent invites innovative educators to join them for a one-year Fellowship experience. Fellows help empower students to design solutions to local community challenges and then pitch their ideas on a national stage.
Project Invent Fellows receive:
- 4 days of intensive training in design thinking, making, and entrepreneurship
- connections to community partners, experts, and professionals to provide students with authentic feedback and guidance
- access to national pitch events for students to demonstrate learning and vie for funding
- membership in a national community of disruptive educators
- one-on-one staff support, available on a weekly basis
So they can:
- develop teaching practices — like being a co-learner, leaving room for exploration, and making failure okay — that foster innovative
- attitudes in young people
- build bridges between the classroom and the world beyond, providing students with long-lasting ecosystems of support
- transform learning environments from test-taking to change-making
Project Invent is now accepting applications from any middle or high school educator in North America who is ready to learn and grow with their national community of change-makers!
Please note that this program is offered free of charge to any educators teaching in Title I eligible schools.