Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
Join Remake Learning’s Maker Learning Collaborative to analyze and synthesize data from the regional “State of Maker Learning Today” report.
Participants will collaboratively work to use this data set to present findings on the state of maker learning in Southwestern Pennsylvania and offer recommendations to the regional field.
Light refreshments will be provided and each participant will receive a $75 gift card for their time and contributions.
This is an in-person event; however, there will be a virtual opportunity offered to engage in this work on Thursday, April 7 from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm EST. Interested individuals can register for the virtual event here.
In order to provide a safe environment for our youth, guests, staff, and neighbors, Assemble asks that you follow the following guidelines:
- If feeling unwell, please stay home and take care.
- Participants will receive a temperature check each day during arrival.
- Masks are mandatory. Extras are available for participants.
- Participants will wash hands or hand sanitize their hands upon arrival. Handwashing and sanitizing are also encouraged before and after meals, snacks, and activities.
- Participants and staff will maintain a distance of 3ft apart per CDC specification for social distancing.
- Participants may be given the option to remove their masks outside or when eating lunch while socially distanced. Vaccinated staff has this option as well.