Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
Educators are invited to submit proposals for the Aurora Insitute’s annual symposium, returning this year on October 24-26, 2022. This year’s Symposium will be a virtual experience, due to ongoing health and safety considerations around travel and large events.
Ideal sessions will:
- Include students and practitioners as those closest to the issues we aim to solve
- Provide resources, concrete next steps, and guidance
- Center equity
New this year, the institute is seeking:
- Youth voice as well as entirely youth-led sessions
- How-to implementation workshops
- “Book Club” proposals featuring new books, research, and reports
- Facilitators to host informal Networking Meet Ups during the Symposium