Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
Receive free job training, transportation, and job placement assistance from Auberle’s Employment Institute and Environmental Workforce Training Program. The program is designed for individuals 18 and older looking to increase employability. Individuals interested in being a part of the training must be residents of Allegheny County.
Participants will have access to:
- Earning OSHA-40 HAZWOPER, 32-hour Asbestos, Lead Awareness, Confined Space Entry, and OSHA-10 Certifications
- Employment goal setting and job development support with 101 employing partners
- Connections to environmental employers
- Becoming a leader and being part of environmental change in Allegheny County
- Train with a leading environmental trainer, Professional Training Associates, on a Brownfield Site
Contact Jake Markosky at email@example.com for more information.