Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
To engage family and caregiver participation in innovative learning experiences, Remake Learning produced its first family-friendly festival in 2016, called Remake Learning Days. Since then, it has grown into Remake Learning Days Across America, taking root in 17 regions across the U.S. Learn more about this festival at www.remakelearningdays.org.
Today, the team behind Remake Learning Days Across America is seeking a new Coordinator to work alongside the Producer and Co-Producer on various aspects of producing and marketing the festival.
Contact email@example.com to apply.
Responsibilities of the Coordinator include:
- Mapping events by region for outreach to specific stakeholders, such as legislators, curriculum directors, network partners, etc.
- Compiling a general influencer outreach list by region
- Compiling a general media outreach list by region
- Assist in tracking news and media postings by region and updating the RLDAA website
- Assist in managing a blog calendar, coordinating interviews, and publishing content
- Assist in gathering data and first-person feedback for a wap-up report by region post-festival
Time Commitment: It is anticipated that the time commitment is approximately 12 hours/week from February 14 through June 17, 2022. Time shall be documented by the contractor and submitted to Grantmakers of Western PA on a monthly basis. This position works remotely with a bi-weekly check-in meeting with the Producer and Co-Producer. Strong writing skills and knowledge of PowerPoint is required.
Term: February 14 – June 17, 2022 (18 weeks)
Amount: $5,400 (12 hours/week at $25/hour)