Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
An essential member of the leadership team, the successful candidate will be accountable for providing leadership and management of daily program operations of STEM Coding Lab (SCL). The Director of Operations & Development is responsible for the continuous development, implementation, and oversight of SCL programs in terms of process, enhancement, financial success, and efficiency. By providing oversight and direction of all programs in an effective, integrated process to maximize program efficiency, the Director of Operations & Development will maintain a culture of positivity, growth, and accountability.
The Director of Operations & Development will be a strategic manager, able to balance the organization’s mission and strategies while overseeing operational and managerial needs. In collaboration with the Executive Director, the successful candidate will pursue a strategic vision for the organization that focuses on growth and meeting community needs, build new partnerships to grow and sustain the organization, and provide oversight to programmatic areas that supports growth.
Demonstrable experience, competencies, and qualifications include:
- Passion for and commitment to the SCL mission and vision, as well as the community they serve.
- Educational background aligned with the requirements of the position.
- Deep experience with program development, oversight and evaluation.
- Progressive leadership development in a career that demonstrates administrative leadership experience with programs and operating results as a primary responsibility.
- Prior experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Ability to develop, analyze and speak to business performance and metrics.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.