Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
Three Rivers Educational Technology Conference (TRETC) is an exciting professional development opportunity to advance the integration of educational technology for teachers, K-12 administrators, industry experts, and higher education decision-makers in the Pittsburgh region.
2022 TRETC Theme: Making Connections
Educational technology has proven to allow for strong connections between students, educators, families, and communities. This has never been truer than over the past school year. Showcasing how technology can enhance learning environments by pushing boundaries, integrating resources, enabling inclusiveness, and forming strong bonds that touch each part of a student’s life is the focus of this year’s TRETC.
In the words of Martin Luther King, Jr, Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, “What are you doing for others?”
TRETC 2022 will be delivered both in-person (at a location TBA soon!) and live-streamed via Zoom.
Attendees are invited to become part of:
- an exciting keynote speaker
- a network of peers
- the choice of dynamic professional development sessions
- a track and forum dedicated to Chief Technology Officers and Chief Information Officers
- a tech resource/community organization coalition
- a choice of Birds of Feather Forums
- a digital notebook of ideas to enhance your instructional strategies
- a panel of local authors during your lunch break
- an administrator round table discussion focused on tech fluency
- the TRETC Innovation in Education Award
Eligible for ACT 48 Hours
- Sunday, January 16, 2022 from 4:30 – 7:30 pm – Pre-Conference Networking
- Monday, January 17, 2022 from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm – Conference
Agenda (Subject to Change)
- See the agenda for both pre-conference networking and the conference here.
Present at TRETC
Present a workshop at the 2022 TRETC conference!
Each presentation will be a 60-minute timeslot, including a 45-minute presentation and 15-minute question and answer session. At this time, presenters will offer their workshop in-person while being streamed synchronously as well as recorded. Vendors/exhibitors must have an educator join them as a co-presenter.
All presentations should address the theme: Making Connections. The TRETC audience is comprised of educators and administrators. Submit your presentation here by October 31, 2021.