Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
Three Rivers Educational Technology Conference (TRETC) is an exciting professional development opportunity to advance the integration of educational technology for teachers, K-12 administrators, industry experts, and higher education decision makers in South Western PA.
TRETC 2023 Theme: Building the Future
Students are the future of our workforce. Through the integration of educational technology, students have before them the opportunity to experience the pathway to “what is next” while in the classroom. These pathways, using new and equitable learning models, lead to networks that design strong foundation and momentum in future careers.
TRETC 2023 will deliver:
• Keynote Session: Dr. David Miyashiro from the Cajon Valley School District
• The choice of dynamic professional development sessions
• Forum dedicated to Chief Technology Officers and Chief Information Officers
• Birds of Feather Forums
• Digital notebook of ideas to enhance your instructional strategies
• Panel of local authors
• Superintendent round table discussion of Equity Through Innovation
• TRETC Innovation in Education Award
*TRETC qualifies for Act 48 hours
Date: January 16, 2023
Time: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
Location: South Fayette High School (3640 Old Oakdale Rd, McDonald, PA 15057)
- Register for TRETC Submit a proposal for a workshop/presentation | Due September 24
- Submit a proposal for student showcase, innovation zone, or poster session | Due October 24
- Submit a nomination for the Innovation in Education Award (educator, leader, friend of education Tequity) | Due November 23
For group pricing and registration contact Megan Colf – firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit a nomination for the Innovation in Education Award (educator, leader, friend of education Tequity)