Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
Venture Outdoors is hiring! They are currently seeking a Youth Program Manager to oversee all youth programs, including family community programs, group experiences, summer camps, and grant-funded programs. The Youth Program Manager is responsible for managing the youth department staff team, including a full-time staff member, up to 30-40 part-time staff, and 1-2 interns.
The Youth Program Manager will also be actively involved in fundraising, grant writing, and budgeting for the youth department.
Additional details include:
- Location: Southside with fieldwork throughout the Pittsburgh area
- Employee Status: Full-time, Regular, Salaried, Exempt, Benefits
- Hours: 40 hours per week, flexible schedule including weekdays, evenings, and weekends
- Wage: $50,000 annually
- Reports to: Director of Youth Education
- This position is contingent upon successful grant awards in December 2021 with an anticipated hire date of January 1, 2022
To apply, submit a resume, cover letter, and list of references via the job posting found at ventureoutdoors.org/about/employment-opportunities. Applications will be accepted until 8:00 AM on Monday, November 29. Relevant candidates will be contacted for first interviews after that date. No phone calls or emails, please.
Venture Outdoors is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.