Join Gwen’s Girls and the Black Girls Equity Alliance for their 6th annual She Matters Equity Summit–now virtual!
The summit’s goals are to:
- Uplift and develop a solutions-based approach to supporting Black girls’ ability to thrive in all education-based settings and systems.
- Increase awareness and collaboration across local and national organizations, individuals, and public systems.
- Deepen the Black Girls Equity Alliance’s work to develop and execute an action plan to improve its collective work in serving young women and girls.
- Share current research and evidence-based interventions pertaining to women and girls.
- Provide resources for organizations and institutions that serve women and girls.
Scholarship opportunities are available! Email Kathi Elliot (email@example.com) for more information.
Interested in submitting a proposal? Learn more here.