Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
Creative Learning Network (CLN) is proud to partner with Young Audiences Arts for Learning (YA) to bring professional learning opportunities to the area and support teaching artists in Southwestern PA!
The professional learning workshops, presented by YA’s National Residency Teaching Artist Credential Program, Arts Ed Collab, and CLN, will inspire and connect educators in SWPA with credentialed teaching artists from all over the country.
Workshops begin in August and will cover:
- August 5 – Planning and Prep – Design a High Quality Lesson Plan
- August 12 – Best Practices for Arts Instruction
- August 13 – Teaching Artist Community Chat (connect, share stories and resources)
Additionally, participants in one or more of these sessions will be able to sign up for three hours of mentoring with a YA Credentialed teaching artist, either for more guidance in their own practice as a teaching artist or for support in completing the Teaching Artist Credential application.
To learn more, join CLN for an information session in July. Sessions will cover:
- Background on YA
- More information about the August workshops
- More information about the Teaching Artist Credential Program
- How to get PAID for participation!