Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
ATTENTION K-12 educators – Don’t let professional development slide!
Summer, 2021 continuing professional education [CPE] courses through Allegheny Intermediate Unit (AIU3) are scheduled to begin June 1st and run through August 13th.
Course topics include:
- Best Practices in Teaching K-12 Online
- Differentiated Instruction
- Introduction to Text Comprehension
- Establishing Habits of Mind in K-12 Computer Science
- Teaching K-12 Problems Solving Using Computational Thinking
and many more!
This year AIU3 will be offering 30, three-credit/90 Act 48 hour, asynchronous online courses.
Course tuition is $399. ESSER II funding may be available to support professional development and prepare participants to address student learning loss, differentiate instruction and manage distance learning.
Registration opens May 1st: visit AIU3’s online course catalog for details.
Questions? Please contact Linda Muller at email@example.com or visit AIU3’s website.