This ABC CREATE summer experience will focus on supporting teachers as they reflect upon their experiences teaching through the challenges of the past year+, as they refresh understandings of the changes in work, education, and society, and as they design pathways for STEAM integration and the teaching of future ready skills.
This is professional development that the designers are glad to be attending: ABC CREATE Teachers’ Summer STEAM Retreat will focus on revitalization and fun!
Revitalization will tie together the elements of this extraordinary professional development opportunity:
- Revitalization of attendees — as a people and educators — as they head into the new school year
- Revitalization of the workforce and greater society — helping participants understand their role in preparing students with future-ready skills
- Revitalization of communities
Additional options for self-care will promote physical and mental wellness through movement and camaraderie.
The Summer STEAM Retreat will take place over three days:
- Tuesday, August 10, 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Wednesday, August 11, 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Thursday, August 12, 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Please Note: Locations vary by day.