ABC CREATE is re-imagining its annual STEAM Showcase (typically a one-day conference style event held at Penn State New Kensington during the second week of March) and redesigning it with shorter, online “Show & Tell” sessions spread out over a 6 week period from April 8 – May 12.
The ABC CREATE 25+ Show & Tell sessions are meant to be an informal time for sharing all of the great things that teachers and friends of the ABC CREATE community have been doing to make virtual and hybrid learning engaging and relevant. Show & Tell sessions range from 15 minutes to one hour in length and generally fall into one of these themes:
- innovative teaching practices or tools that promote student engagement and collaboration in a hybrid or virtual environment
- strategies for simultaneously conducting face-to-face and virtual instruction
- integration ideas for interactive, hands-on technology tools and resources (preferably free!)
- culturally responsive teaching practices that meet the emotional and social needs of ALL students
- other exciting and engaging teaching practices and tools that help prepare students to thrive with future ready skills
Make sure to visit our ABC CREATE STEAM Show & Tell 2021 website to learn more about these Show & Tell sessions and to register for any/all of them.
Please also consider joining the ABC CREATE community as we come together to honor and recognize the ABC CREATE community’s resilience, persistence, innovation, and impact at the ABC CREATE Show & Tell Kick-Off and at the ABC CREATE Show & Tell Spotlight Celebration.