Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
ABC CREATE is re-imagining its annual STEAM Showcase (typically a one-day conference style event held at Penn State New Kensington during the second week of March) and redesigning it with shorter, online “Show & Tell” sessions spread out over a 6 week period from April 8 – May 12.
The STEAM Showcase will begin with a virtual Show & Tell Kick-Off event on Thursday, April 8th from 4:30 – 6:00 PM. Join other innovative and inspiring educators to reflect and connect. Learn more about ABC Create’s 25+ Show & Tell sessions and preview some of the great things that teachers and friends of the ABC CREATE community have been doing to make virtual and hybrid learning engaging and relevant.
Visit the ABC CREATE STEAM Showcase website to register for this event and learn more about our Show & Tell sessions. These sessions range from 15 minutes to one hour in length and generally fall into one of these themes:
- innovative teaching practices or tools that promote student engagement and collaboration in a hybrid or virtual environment
- strategies for simultaneously conducting face-to-face and virtual instruction
- integration ideas for interactive, hands-on technology tools and resources (preferably free!)
- culturally responsive teaching practices that meet the emotional and social needs of ALL students
- other exciting and engaging teaching practices and tools that help prepare students to thrive with future ready skills
Make sure to visit our ABC CREATE STEAM Show & Tell 2021 website to learn more about all of the STEAM Showcase events and Show & Tell sessions.