Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
25 Carrick Ave and Hearcorp are excited to announce the launch of our afterschool program for teens 15-19 interested in working in the Event/Entertainment Industry. Hearcorp is a state of the art event production company providing many of the region’s performing arts centers, theatre companies, conferences, and music festivals with production services including live sound, lighting, livestreaming, audio recording, and video production. On March 9th, 25 Carrick will be launching a 10-week virtual afterschool program for interested students. Students accepted into the program will be provided with hands on equipment packs and taught by experienced professionals. Select students will be eligible for summer paid internships.
JOIN US for a VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE for interested students on Thursday, February 25, 2021 @ 4pm ask questions and find out more. The afterschool program starts Tuesday, March 9, 2021.
WHAT IS THE PROGRAM?
25 Carrick has developed a series of trainings for working in the event/broadcast industry. Each subject has been put into a 40-60 minute MODULES outlining the technical skills needed for
- – Audio
- – Lighting
- – Video
- – Photography
- – Event Production
- – DJing
- – Sound Design
- – Livestreaming Platforms & Software
This program will meet Tuesdays and Thursday from 4pm-5:30pm. Most of this time will be spent HANDS ON LEARNING.
- STUDENTS MUST HAVE THEIR OWN COMPUTER ; ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT WILL BE PROVIDED AS NEEDED
- CPU requirements: Adobe Creative Cloud recommends the following:
- Windows: minimum 2gb ram, recommended 4gb ram or higher, 64-bit supported processor, at least 4gb of harddrive space AFTER installation, & a reliable internet connection
- MacOS: minimum 4gb ram, recommended 16gb ram or higher, 64-bit supported processor, at least 4gb of harddrive space AFTER installation, & a reliable internet connection
This program is for Carrick and Hilltop Students and space is limited. If you are interested in applying please fill out the application below. Space is limited and priority will be given to Hilltop Residents, though other students may still apply. Students must commit to attending all sessions to be considered for Employment Opportunities.