Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
The week of February 22 – 26, 2021 is dedicated to ensuring a diverse and well-educated future engineering workforce by increasing understanding of and interest in engineering and technology careers. Join IU1 on any of the days below for a brief FREE virtual 30 minute lesson on the importance of Engineering in our world today. Open to elementary students/teachers. Sessions will run from 1:30PM to 2:00PM.
- February 22: Aerospace Engineering, Paper Plane Challenge
- February 23: Chemical Engineering, Diffusion Art Project
- February 24: Civil Engineering, Structure and Strength Challenge
- February 25: Electrical Engineering, Static Electricity Project
- February 26: Mechanical Engineering, Marble Run Challenge
Interested in joining us with your class? Complete the form with your intent to participate by February 17, 2021. Teachers will be responsible for providing the materials for each project they participate in.
Questions? Contact Matt Weightman at email@example.com.