Be a part of this free virtual event on October 5, 2020! The Grable Foundation and the Tomorrow campaign will highlight the voices of educators, students, and parents describing the importance of educators and hear their thoughts on how we might remake education.
Highlights of the event include:
- DJ set by Pittsburgh Dilworth PreK-5 Teacher Joseph Wilk
- Storyteller Shannon Reed, author of Why Did I Get a B?
- Performance by Alumni Theater Company
- Keynote address by Deepak Ramola of Project Fuel
- Soaring ideas, hard questions, and good thoughts expressed by innovators, agitators, and provocateurs
This one-hour event will be available for viewing only on October 5, 2020 with showtimes at:
- 8:00 am
- 10:00 am
- 12:00 noon
- 4:00 pm
- 7:00 pm
- 10:00 pm