Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
Games for Change (G4C) is excited to announce that the 17th annual Games For Change Festival will be virtual! For the first time, registration will be free to all participants – drawing a global audience to explore how video games and immersive media foster resilience, connectedness, and well-being.
Look forward to participating in the following formats at the G4C virtual Festival:
- Three days of live-streamed TALKS, PANELS, and SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS from the G4C and XR for Change communities
- A series of ROUNDTABLES and WORKSHOPS geared toward professional knowledge-sharing
- NETWORKING opportunities with mentors, funders, and fellow participants
- An interactive VIRTUAL MARKETPLACE showcasing new games, tech, products, and services
- The GAMES FOR CHANGE AWARDS CEREMONY and Games Showcase, in a new and exciting format!
Sessions will be programmed in the following tracks:
- Games for Learning
- Health and Wellness
- Civics and Social Issues
- XR for Change
At Games for Change, they strive to empower game creators, innovators, students, and educators to propel social change through games and immersive media. You can directly support them and their causes through a charitable donation to G4C. https://bit.ly/2W8Tifz
Disclaimer: Scheduling events and times are subject to change as we approach the festival dates – the official festival schedule will be finalized and available in the coming weeks!