DL2020 is the 8th annual gathering of powerful educators focused on creating more equitable outcomes by engaging students in deeper learning. DL2020 encourages and supports these educators to be leaders of change, disruptors of inequity and innovators of pedagogy. DL2020 conference registration is now live!
DL2020 will explore questions like:
- How can we engage students in deeper learning?
- How can we create and advance equitable learning environments?
- How can we support educators in designing deeper learning experiences for students?
- How can we cultivate leaders who facilitate deeper learning in schools?
- How do we spread more deeper learning experiences to all students?
Share Your Work & Join The Movement
DL2020 is accepting proposal submissions for both interactive 90-minute workshop sessions and full-day deep dive experiences for the 8th annual conference, March 25 – 27 in San Diego. Share ideas, strategies, and passion with innovative educators and change-makers from across the globe.