United Way of Southwestern Pennsylvania and the Consortium for Public Education are again seeking nominees for their annual Champions of Learning Awards. The awards are intended to bring recognition to individuals who motivate, educate, mentor, help, and/or support our region’s youth.
- Individuals who work with and/or support youth in western Pennsylvania
- Only nominations submitted through their online form and received by the deadline date will be considered
- Nominees must be nominated by another individual; you may not nominate yourself
Champions of Learning finalists are expected to:
- Attend the awards event
- Provide a list of invitees (with contact information)
- Submit digital photos for the program/presentation
- Write a statement about themselves and their work in championing learning
In addition, each finalist should be prepared to make a two-minute speech should he/she be announced as the category winner.
Finalists from the awarded categories will be announced in February. The winners will be announced at the Awards Event on Thursday, May 7, 2020 at the University of Pittsburgh, Alumni Hall – Connolly Ballroom.