Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
Hello and welcome to brand new series of wiredwiki. In this series i will teach you guys all you need to know about python. This series is designed for beginners but that doesn’t means that i will not talk about the advanced stuff as well.
As you may all know by now that my approach of teaching is very simple and straightforward.In this series i will be talking about the all the things you need to know to jump start you python programming skills. This series is designed for noobs who are totally new to programming, so if you don’t know any thing about
programming than this is the way to go guys Here is the links to all the videos that i will upload in this whole series.
In this video i will talk about all the basic introduction you need to know about python, which python version to choose, how to install python, how to get around with the interface, how to code your first program. Than we will talk about operators, expressions, numbers, strings, boo leans, lists, dictionaries, tuples and than inputs in python. With
Lots of exercises and more fun stuff, let’s get started.
Download free Exercise files.
Who is the target audience?
- First time Python programmers
- Students and Teachers
- IT pros who want to learn to code
- Aspiring data scientists who want to add Python to their tool arsenal
- Students should be comfortable working in the PC or Mac operating system
- know basic programming concept and skill
- build 6 text-based application using python
- be able to learn other programming languages
- be able to build sophisticated system using python in the future