Take students to the next level of STEM with the Cyber Robotics Coding Competition (CCRC)!
CRCC is a groundbreaking online robotics tournament that engages students in coding. Teams compete and learn through gaming and competition, introducing STEM, coding, and tech literacy to students. No previous experience is necessary; everyone can participate in CRCC.
Educators have the power to change their students’ lives by offering them the opportunity to get involved in an event that can expand their perspectives and their future for the good.
CRCC reaches more students, of all genders, of all levels, and from all educational paths, and involves them in a fun and engaging online competition where everyone wins. The 2019 season is going to be bigger, better and more exciting than ever before with new features and missions from CoderZ.
Western PA Regional Finals will be held December 12, 2019 at Carnegie Melon University!
Why Join CRCC?
- Expands STEM in your school
- Students love it – CRCC is engaging and fun
- Cost effective way to teach STEM
- Inclusive and equitable program
- Gets more students involved
- Learn/compete in class and at home
Who Should Participate in CRCC?
- Robotics teams
Fall 2019 Season Schedule
- September – Sign up Now! | Teacher training and PD
- Oct 15th – Bootcamp launches
- November – Competition & Qualifiers
- December – Regional finals