Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
Are you excited about work in arts education? Arts Ed Collaborative (AEC) wants to feature the work of artists, educators, and students from across the region as part of Regional Arts Education Day 2020!
AEC is especially interested in breakout session proposals that connect to one of the following focus areas:
- Research-based arts education approaches
- School/community partnerships
- Family engagement
- Equity and inclusion
- Advocacy and meeting the needs of students
- Integrating technology
- Influence of broader education trends
However, other great ideas that don’t connect to one of these areas will be considered. Innovative thinkers encouraged!
- Regional Arts Education Day will take place on Monday, February 17, 2020 in Cornell School District.
- Breakout sessions are scheduled for one hour.
- High school students, artists, educators, administrators, and others working in arts education are encouraged to submit a proposal.
- We are excited to announce that session presenters will receive free registration. AEC will also provide a $150 honorarium per session to cover planning and material costs.
Session proposals are due by midnight on Friday, November 1, 2019.