The one constant for life and work in the 21st century is that there is no constant.
Our economy and how we live are ever-evolving. This means that future generations must be equipped to lead the demands of our changing world. Innovators must be empowered to solve our world’s most pressing challenges and to create economies that we can’t yet imagine.
Communities are at the heart of this work. With partnerships involving business and industry, school districts, non-profits, philanthropic organizations and other influencers, communities can shape strong futures for themselves.
Living STEM: Communities at the Heart is a three-day convening in Cleveland, Oct. 21, 2019, to Oct. 23, 2019, to explore and showcase how entire regions can find, pursue and advance their own STEM connections, career pathways and innovative partnerships. More than 400 leaders from business, education, non-profits, philanthropy from across the world will be coming to Cleveland to learn best practices in STEM.
- Plenary addresses with leading speakers
- Facilitated discussions/working sessions with Ecosystem Teams and TIES Field Managers
- Ecosystem to Ecosystem sessions among peers
- Pre and Post Convening meetings
- Networking/Social Event
- Convening App
- Wi-Fi in conference and breakout rooms
- Convening beverages, meals, and snacks