Developed through years of experience and research in the Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh’s MAKESHOP, Boot Camp emphasizes that maker education is about more than a space and the right tools.
- Work in individual and group settings for both hands-on activities and discussions
- Attend four process-focused workshops, designed to give both practical and theoretical insight into different forms of making
- Use both MAKESHOP’s Principles of Practice and other research tools to delve deeply into the learning that happens through making
- Use visioning tools designed by the Museum’s learning and research department to inform institutional direction as it relates to making
Summer 2019 Dates:
- June 18-21 (Tues-Fri) | 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- August 6-9 (Tues-Fri) | 9:00 am – 4:00 pm