New Tech Network is a national non-profit and leading design partner for comprehensive school change. New Tech works closely with over 200 districts and schools to transform teaching and learning around the country, improving student success and college and career readiness. New Tech’s annual conference brings together educators and partners for a week of training, collaboration, and learning.
Schedule for the week:
- July 15 & 16 – Pre-conference training and programs
- July 17 & 18 – NTAC General Conference
- July 19 – Leadership Summit @ NTAC
Special Programs July 15 – 16:
- CDP Basic Training – Year 1
- District and School Leadership Convening
- New Echo Administrator Training
- NTN 101 for New Teachers and Leaders
- Phase 2: Moving Your School to the Next Stage of Development
- School Design Academy
- Train the Trainer
About New Tech Network:
More than twenty years after the first school opened in Napa, New Tech Network is one of the fastest growing school networks with a proven approach for student success. New Tech’s core services include extensive planning, design, and implementation support that guide schools towards lasting change and ongoing improvement. The network also offers extensive professional learning opportunities about cross-content project integration, real-world learning, and 21st-century school development, including national events and the national annual conference.