Registration is open for the 2019 National Forum on Education Policy! The agenda for the education policy convening of the year includes sessions on top education policy priorities, with plenty of time to network, too.
2019 Agenda Highlights:
- Networking Opportunities: Take advantage of the rare opportunity to network with top education leaders from across role groups and across the states during receptions and networking events.
- Roundtable Discussions: Explore a variety of education policy issues by joining conversations with valued partners.
Choose From 28 Different Engaging Breakout Sessions:
- Workshops: These 90-minute sessions include structured opportunities for attendees to share state policy challenges and consider and/or co-develop potential solutions.
- Concurrent Sessions: These 60-minute sessions highlight states’ approaches to a policy challenge and may include research, foundation or other national perspectives.
- State Spotlights: These 40-minute sessions highlight a single state’s innovative approach to a policy challenge. Attendees can attend two State Spotlight sessions during one breakout session block.
For more information on specific topics covered at this year’s National Forum on Education Policy, see the online agenda.