Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
Wayfinder Summer Institutes provide high school educators with the experiential training they need to bring purpose learning back to their school community and successfully implement Project Wayfinder’s Navigation Toolkit in the classroom.
Participants who attend Wayfinder Summer Institutes:
- Become certified as a Wayfinder Educator to implement the program toolkit at their school
- Become a part of Wayfinder’s growing community of 400+ global Wayfinder Educators
- Experience first-hand the country’s leading purpose development curriculum
- Cultivate meaningful relationships with mission-aligned educators
Upon completion of this training, participants will be equipped with strategies, tactics, and skills based in social emotional learning, project based learning, design thinking + 21st Century Skills that can integrate directly into their school/program’s community.
WHO ARE WAYFINDER INSTITUTES FOR?
The program is open to high school educators. Wayfinder Institutes has trained advisers, administrators, counselors, teachers, coaches, and more.
Wayfinder Institutes are ideal for training 2-7 educators from a school or program. Schools are highly encouraged to bring at least one teacher and one school leader, as this typically integrate Project Wayfinder into participants’ school/program community. Priority for admittance will be given to teams with one school leader and one teacher or more.
IMPORTANT DATES + COSTS
Wayfinder Institutes encourages prospective participants to apply early. The program will review applications and make decisions on a rolling basis. Priority will be given to early applicants.
- January 15th, 2019: Applications Open
- January 15th–May 1st, 2019: Rolling Admissions
- May 1st, 2019: Application Deadline
- May 15th, 2019: Final Date for Notifications
Enrollment fee for the East Coast Institute is $1,100 USD. Includes lunch and snacks. Please note: lodging and dinner are not included.