Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
The TeenBloc Creative Lead & Youth Developer will work with students to capture and raise up the experiences of students by amplifying their voices to promote change.
- Community Outreach – working with partners to capture the stories of students and nurture the skills needed to effectively share these experiences.
- Programming – build and execute a plan of action for students based on A+ Schools’ newly launched strategic plan, and oversee the plan the students create over the summer.
- Outgoing people-person who enjoys building relationships
- Creative skills that can be applied to story collection and distribution
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office products
- Act 33/34 and FBI clearances
- Ability to connect with and inspire students to speak up and take action
- Independent worker that is self-motivated and task oriented
- A desire to continually learn, and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment