Intermediate Unit 1 (IU1) offers regional districts the opportunity to apply for Innovation Grants for up to $7,500, funded by the Claude Worthington Benedum, Chevron, and EQT foundations. The Innovation Grants are available to schools in the following counties:
- Pennsylvania: Fayette, Greene, and Washington counties
- West Virginia: Brooke, Ohio, Marshall, Hancock, Wetzel, Barbour, Doddridge, Gilmer, Harrison, Lewis, Marion, Monongalia, Preston, Randolph, Taylor, Tucker, and Upshur counties
- Ohio: Belmont County
If you wish to be considered for an IU1 Innovation Mini Grant, please complete the online Request for Proposal form, found at https://goo.gl/forms/MiaPIcEzgsHgQrLy2. Projects will be reviewed based on the IU1 Innovation Mini Grant Rubric Categories.
- To apply for a grant, please complete and submit the form at https://goo.gl/forms/MiaPIcEzgsHgQrLy2.
- Budget form must be submitted separately to Sarah D’Urzo at email@example.com.
- Proposals and Budget Form must be submitted electronically and received by 4:00PM on April 29, 2019. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- You will be notified of your grant status by June 7, 2019.
- Schools may submit multiple applications.
For more information and resources for the IU1 Innovation Mini-Grants please go to https://sites.google.com/iu1.org/innovationanddesign/grant-opportunities.