Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
This introductory blended course examines how to use Google Apps in the 21st century classroom as digital tools to enhance collaboration, creativity, and improved student communication.
Course attendees will learn to:
- Collaborate with Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Collect and analyze data with Forms and Sheets
- Communicate and organize with Gmail and Calendar
- Create and publish a portfolio of work via Sites
- Develop an implementation plan presentation
Attendees can earn 3.0 graduate-level credits.
Classes start in April and will meet on:
- April 24th
- May 1st
- May 15th
- May 22nd
- May 29th
Each class will be held from 4:30 – 8:30 pm.