Manufacturing is important to Beaver and Butler Counties. A skilled and qualified workforce is key to a strong and vibrant manufacturing sector. When manufacturers succeed, the ripple effect can be felt throughout the entire economy and all businesses and communities prosper.
On March 28, the Catalyst Connection will host an awards ceremony for students who participated in this year’s Explore the New Manufacturing Student Video Contest, which paired nine regional schools with 11 regional manufacturing companies to create a video with the theme: “What’s so cool about manufacturing?” This program is one of many efforts to build awareness about career opportunities in manufacturing.
Join the evening to celebrate the resurgence of manufacturing in the region, see the work created by regional students, and network with regional manufacturing companies.
- 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. Registration, buffet dinner & STEM Fair (visit partner/education/STEM exhibit tables)
- 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. Ceremony
- 8:00 – 8:30 p.m. Networking and Dessert
- Acutran with Blackhawk
- Adams Manufacturing with New Brighton
- Butler Technologies with Butler Area
- Keystone Ridge Designs with Butler Area
- Nova Chemicals with Ambridge
- Haemonetics with Central Valley
- Mason Color Works with South Side
- McDanel Ceramics with Beaver Falls
- PittMoss LLC with South Side
- Q-Cast with Rochester
- Veka with Hopewell