Join us for a conversation about project-based learning methods that build on student voice and student creativity in small and rural schools. The Fluency Project, Carnegie Mellon University’s CREATE Lab and West Liberty University are partnering to convene a cohort of P-16 educators from the Bridgeport School District (OH), Ohio County Schools (WV) and West Liberty’s College of Education and Human Performance to design project-based learning that supports developmentally appropriate student-led experiences.

Lunch will be served, so please email Allie (allie@remakelearning.org) with any dietary restrictions or requests. Deadline for restriction requests is March 13th. More details and accessibility will be noted in an email closer to the event.

We keep these meetings free and open to the public. Help us reduce wasteby letting us know if you need to cancel your registration.

Not quite sure what to expect? We’re here to help! Email Allie (allie@remakelearning.org) with any questions or concerns.

Remake Learning Meetups and Lunch & Learns are free, open gatherings designed to forge and develop relationships between the educators, innovators, and change agents that comprise the network. Learn more at remakelearning.org/meetups

Remake Learning is a network that ignites engaging, relevant, and equitable learning practices in support of young people navigating rapid social and technological change.