This opportunity is part of the Center for Creativity’s winter 2019 transformED professional development series.
Become a Google Level 1 Certified Educator during this three-day coaching session. The session will feature in-depth training on several Google topics, including Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Documents, Sheets, Forms, Slides, Drawings, Classroom, Sites, Chrome, Blogger, Maps, YouTube, and more.
The session content is designed to prepare participants for the official Google exam to earn a Google Educator Level 1 certificate. Please note that participants are responsible for passing the Google exam. The session cannot guarantee a passing score, but will walk through the application process.
Cost & Details:
- $125 for AIU member districts, or $150 for non-member districts.
- Checks and purchase orders need to be made out to the Allegheny Intermediate Unit.
- This cost includes the fee for the Google certification exam. Time to take the exam is built into Day 3.
- This cost does not include lunch. There will be a one-hour lunch break each day and there is a large variety of restaurants within minutes of both training locations, or you are welcome to bring a lunch.
- Fifteen (15) Act 48 Hours will be awarded after confirmation of daily attendance.