Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
Join PGH VRARA for an evening of discovery and networking at CCAC’s Innovation Lab. Learn about virtual and augmented reality in a fun, relaxed setting. Create and manipulate VR environments using the two most popular game development platforms, Unreal and Unity. Demo games and experiences with some exciting AR/VR hardware.
This event is an excellent opportunity for business leaders and educators to understand how VR/AR technology can integrate into their organizations and curricula.
Who Should Attend
- Business leaders
- Technology enthusiasts
- Anyone interested in learning more about virtual and augmented reality
- Have an opportunity to construct simple XR experiences (technical knowledge not required)
- Learn about VR/AR hardware and technology training options
- Demo VR/AR games and projects
- Learn about the new Pittsburgh chapter of VRARA
- Mingle and network with like-minded individuals who value technology and innovation
- Enjoy a light buffet and some non-alcoholic beverages
- 6:00 pm – 6:30 pm: Sign in and mingle
- 6:30 pm – 6:45 pm: Welcome from Gretchen Mullin-Sawicki, Ph.D., CCAC North President
- 6:45 pm – 9:00 pm: Dabble, explore, play, build, eat
This event is sponsored by CCAC and PGH VRARA.